Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow No Wrong Or Right

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Everywhere I Go..Everything I Do..Reminds Me Of You..





Playsuit - Urban Outfitters
Belt - Primark
Heels - Oasis
Clutch - Primark

Nice little going out outfit, was so last minute so i rushed what to wear! This whole night was a blur i must sound like such an alcoholic but i'm really not promise!!
Nowadays i'm working like everyday while its easter holidays and its finally getting to me all these late nights and early mornings i'm so so so so tired that i've been in bed since half 9 and thought i'd do a quick post!
It shall be goodnight for me thanks for all the comments guys!

S xxx

3 comments:

  1. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! This will probably sound really stupid but I love how you're a desi fashion blogger too, you are so so beautiful! I am your newest, most avid follower. I would love it if you could perhaps check out my blog and follow back?

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color, I love this outfit!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! You look pretty in here.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete