Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow No Wrong Or Right

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Had An Epiphany, And This What It Seems..





Top - Primark
Black Top (worn underneath) - M&S
Skirt - H&M
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins

VERY VERY VERY simple outfit. I was obviously running extremely late on this day but thought i'd still take some photos for my blog as that's more important than my punctuality! Just thought i'd have a quick post as i'm so busy and stressed with all my uni and job news. I had to apply for the new store as my store is closing down :( Found i got it which i'm so excited for and now i've got my induction tomorrow and i'm starting uni on friday too! It's all so exciting ahh <3

S xx

5 comments:

  1. Simply chic! You look beautiful darling.

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty *

    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look :) it's a bit of colorblocking ^^ I wish you the best of luck with all these challenges ahead! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I see this blog called Fashion Whore and then the first outfit post is super simple, chic and classy? Threw me a curveball... Nicely done...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so absolutely gorgeous! Love this outfit, so soft!!!! I love the top and skirt! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete