Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow No Wrong Or Right

Wednesday 31 August 2011

And She Bad, So Maybe She Won’t, Uh, But Sh*t Then Again Maybe She Will..




Top - Vintage
Maxi Skirt - Oasis
Belt - River Island

Ahh i haven't posted in a while i'm so sorry! But hopefully i'll be back with all my posting! I'm just working 6 days a week so nowadays i'm so tired i just want to sleep as soon as i get in! But it's all worth it as last week i bought my LOUIS!! I'll post a picture up soon of my baby! It makes me so happy i just need to look at it and i'll smile! I also have been on a mad shopping spree so i will hopefully soon post up all my buys or outfits of me wearing them. I'm becoming so lazy i'm sorry!! Everything's just a mess right about now but I'm going to uni soon so i can't wait DMU here i come yay.

S xx

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Ahh please do a haul post and show us all that you got!!
    xoxo Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! the top is so cute.

    come say hi sometime,
    moonriverr
    and don't forget to check out my giveaway for a free pair of high waisted shorts! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see your recent purchases! you look lovely in that black and white ensemble! kisses!

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute look!
    so pretty!

    <3m
    www.themavenpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is very stylish! It would be great to show us all your purchases:)

    Following you now on Bloglovin and Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete